Policy & Terms
Please read carefully.
This agreement allows you to park one (1) vehicle in Fruitvale Commuter Parking location at your sole risk. Licensor does not agree to safeguard your vehicle or assume care, custody or control of your vehicle or its contents. Licensor is not responsible for fire, theft, damage or loss to your vehicle or its contents. In the event that a lawsuit is filed for any casualty to your vehicle or its contents, you agree to defend and indemnify Licensor for any loss including reasonable attorney fees. This is your entire agreement and Licensor reserves the right to cancel this agreement with 30-day written notice.
- You are required to pay your first month’s parking fee before your account is activated and the one time permit tag fee of $20. Please make your payment payable to Craven Property Holdings, LLC. We only accept online payments at this time. If you have a special payment requirement, please email us and we will consider your request Returned checks are subject to a $25 charge. Please send checks to: Craven Property Holdings, LLC, PO Box 23563 Oakland, CA 94623
- Payments are due by the 25th of the month, in order to assure timely arrival of your hang tag permit. Past due accounts are subject to cancellation on the 3rd of each month with a $20 reinstatement fee. Non-paying accounts may be subject to tow.
- Monthly parking is provided on a first come, first served basis. You may ONLY park in the spaces where “fruitvale commuter parking” signs are present. Vehicles may be parked for a maximum of 72 hours.
- Customers understand that there is no attendant on the lot and will follow all posted signs.
- Call immediately if there are any problems with your monthly permit (lost, stolen). Cars entering without a current monthly permit are at risk of being towed.
- Only designated user may use permit, failure to comply will result in the cancellation of the monthly parking privilege. Permits are non-transferrable.
- Do not leave valuables inside your vehicle at any time. Please lock your vehicle.
- 30-Day written notification of intent to terminate is required.
- There are no adjustments, deductions, or allowances made to the parking fees regardless of actual parking use, including vacations.